Friday, January 16, 2009

Into the Weekend



So I'm not sipping cognac at the hottest joint in Houston today. No to worry, I still did rather well today. I was able to establish a hefty position in FAS at 11.50, as it slipped into the .30s I added to my position and continued to add into 11.90s. I sold off about 50% of my position at 13.20. It was a pretty good day after all.

Going into the long weekend I am holding FAS, DXO, and the black hole known as C. I am optimistic about the future of financials for the next couple of trading days. I think FAS will rally before financials die again. I don't think the bear market is done but I think a small bull rally is in order.

I'm papered to see what the government has offer for these banks because I keep seeing stories such as : U.S. to Nationalize Citigroup Inc. and Bank of America Corp. Frankly I hope "the government" takes over these idiots and pay the share holders a hefty premium and pass it onto the tax payers. I wouldn't lose a night of sleep over this because in the end these are the same stupid tax payers that put their congressmen in office.

In other news, I stopped by my Apple store to buy a wireless mouse for my new Mac only to find out they wanted 80 bucks for it. I love to toss money out of the windows as the next guy but I feel like I should be entitled to a discount because I just got ass fucked paying 2,500 for laptop and it didn't even come with headphones. Instead I ended up buying a 3 dollar mouse called "Arc" by Microsoft and it's the best mouse I've used my entire life.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home