Thursday, January 15, 2009

Year of the Bear Times 3!



In the past day we have seen a huge bear market in the Financials, FAZ (FINANCIAL BEAR 3X) is up over 50% in the last 5 days all because of the death of C and other stupid banks that deserve what they got. I say that the government should let these idiots burn for their stupid mistakes so the future generation can learn from them. BUT! Because I still have to pay for my college loans and car note I hope these idiots keep on lending.

FAZ dropped nearly 6% after markets today, I guess the market felt a little selfish for taking the banks out to the woodshed and take care of that broken leg once in for all. I think we are to see a little rally before the banks take the final plunge thus I am going to be increasing my position in FAS (FINANCIAL BULL 3X.) I will be watching the market in the early hours and I think we will see a small reversal in the after hours activities and then I will make my move!

If all goes to plan I will be sipping on a bottle of fine whiskey in the hottest joint in Houston.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home