Tuesday, January 13, 2009

DXO : PowerShares DB Crude to be Number #1 in 2009



According to several investors over at TheStockAdvisors.Com, the stock of 2009 should have something to do with oil. In the recently published list of top 75 stock, oil is mentioned most. In fact DXO is mentioned by some analyst named Doug Fabian who says that DXO is gonna be the shit in 2009. Those are not his exact words but they go something like this :
I like oil at its year-end 2008 bargain prices. One way to invest in oil and ride its likely rebound during 2009 is to buy the PowerShares DB Crude ETN


As for me, I'm cashing all my checks and buying more DXO! Looking to add to my position below 2.80.

One a side note : The other day i told everyone to buy JSDA on twitter. Some listened, we are up 25%. I say that's a WIN! After that note I sold out of my JSDA position.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I am in the same boat as you are and liking DXO. I am willing to buy until I have accumulated 1000 shares to hedge against future rise in oil. The clowns who predicted oil to 200 were wrong and the clowns who is predicting oil to 25 don't realize what they are asking for. Oil to 25 would mean destruction of the global economy.

January 14, 2009 at 9:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home